- Primary Reduction is provided by a 60:1 worm gear reduction system running in a continuous oil bath.
- Arm rotates 90° in approximately 5.5 seconds.
- G90 galvanized steel housing, painted white, rated NEMA 4x.
- Fail-secure mechanical release method.
- Left- or right-hand mount.
- 360º gear box rotation before the motor changes direction. This provides for smooth operation, evens wear across the entire gearbox, and increases the lifespan of the operator.
- Three-piece 3″ round aluminum arm available in 20, 24, and 27-foot lengths.
- Arm kits include arm mounting hubs, hardware, and counterbalance weights.
Loop Logic vehicular/pedestrian safety system:
- The system reverses the barrier arm if a person is detected and lowers the barrier arm if an unauthorized vehicle enters.
- Additional protection to help prevent inadvertent accidents (optional).